Anyone else drink incorporate wheat grass into their family’s health routine?At first glance, it doesn’t seem like something an adult or especially kid, would want to drink, but there are aooo many benefits. It is worth finding ways to get it in!! Some benefits are:
- stimulates the thyroid gland 🔥(I feel so energized when I drink it)
- -increases red blood cells ♥️
- -good source of usable calcium 🦴
- -supports digestion (like woah!) 💩
- -reduces acidity and inflammation 🌱
- -detoxifies liver and blood 🏃
The easiest way I have found to incorporate it for myself and kids is to hide it in a smoothie.
Here’s the recipe I make:
- 1 scoop Dr. Berg wheatgrass
- 2 scoops Arbonne chocolate protein
- 1 cup frozen cherries – milk of choice to desired consistency
- 1 scoop Arbonne fiber (optional)
My toddler even drinks this!!!
Try it out, and let me know how you feel!!! It’s been a game changer for me and so easy!