Made some gluten free, sugar free white chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. Then, we took some of them up a notch with some coconut ice cream for icecream sandwiches!!!
The kids loved them, and Noah loved helping me take some photos! He may enjoy trying out some photography!
Here is my recipe:
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter, softened -1 cup coconut sugar -15 oz. Can pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Bake Believe white chocolate chips (stevia sweetened)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix ingredients in a bowl.
3. Place spoonfuls of dough on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12 minutes.
5. Eat or make into ice cream sandwiches.