- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- handful of spinach
- sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 TBSP grass-fed butter or ghee
- Preheat the oven to 400◦F.
- Cut spinach into thin ribbons.
- Add the spinach, seasonings, turkey, and egg into a bowl, and mix with your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts, and then, divide each section, into 5 meatballs by rolling them with your hands.
- Place them on a line baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs for 15-20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking, melt the butter in a pan on medium heat.
- Chop the cauliflower into large florets. Place in the food processor until it becomes the size and consistency of rice.
- Pour the cauliflower in the pan and cook for 10 minutes. Pour the sauce over top to heat through.
- Serve cauliflower topped with a few meatballs on top.
For ideas of how to feed your child nutrient dense food, check out my E-Book, A Recipe for a Healthy Baby.